Kelly McCool recently forwarded this ad she found on Craig’s List:
The Scranton Post is now accepting article submissions, press releases and photographs for new, general circulation newspaper, going to press June, 2008.
Have the opportunity to be published in the first copy (intended for sale in over 160 locations). The Post is a weekly, broadsheet-newsprint, general circulation newspaper. The objective is to have unique content that is not syndicated from the AP or rewritten ScrantonTimes articles. The Scranton Post is interested in news of interest to US – the people living and doing business in Scranton.
If interested in submitting articles and content, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Resume’s and sample work can also be submitted if interested in full-time investigative reporter position.
* Location: Scranton, PA
* Compensation: negotiable
* Telecommuting is ok.
* This is a part-time job.
* This is a contract job.
* This is at a non-profit organization.
* This is an internship job
* OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
* OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
* Phone calls about this job are ok.
* You may contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.